MGCA Member Forum April 27: 9am-10am
"Making Your System Pay For Itself: Leveraging Golf Course Management Software as a Means of Driving Revenue"
Presented by Stuart Proctor, Club Caddie
Format: First thirty minutes will consist of education, followed by breakout session to network with peers
No matter what cloud based golf course management software you use, learn different revenue driving ideas and how to maximize your bottom line.
Specifically an introduction to revenue driving ideas such as:
- How to Use Reports to Make Data-Driven Customer Decisions
- How to improve retention and revenue through subscription revenue billing models (recurring annual and monthly passes)
- How to Increase customer spend and retention using a loyalty program (classes + loyalty purchase points)
- How to Increase customer spend per visit by creating customer wallet accounts (charge accounts, tokenizing cards, ACH)
- Cost: Complimentary for MGCA Members How a fully integrated Mobile App can Increase Revenue
Cost: Complimentary for MGCA Members